- The Lily I was raped. Call me a victim, not a ‘survivor.’
- BuzzFeed Traveling As A White American Is A Privilege Most People Don’t Have
- Hippocampus What My Painter Mother Taught Me About Writing
- The Lily I was raped in an alley and everyone believed me. Here’s why that’s a problem.
- Entropy Privilege & Identity Abroad: The Ability to Leave
- The Rumpus Codas: Returning to the Place I Was Raped
- Brevity On Shoveling Snow During a Blizzard and Writing Memoir at 26
- Women's Health This Is What It's Like To Have Sex After Being Raped: One Woman's Story
- Health Sleepless Nights, Risky Behavior, and Depression: What It's Really Like to Live With Bipolar II Disorder
- Health I Survived the Bubonic Plague (Yes, You Read that Correctly) [syndicated]
- BUST An Open Letter To My Straight, White, Male Friends
- CheapOair.com A Walk Through Minsk, Europe’s Newest Budget Destination
- Gallatin Review Holding On
- Washington Square News An NYU memory of Egyptian Revolution
- 500 Pens The Refugee Orchestra Project and the Music of Inclusion
- Business Insider This résumé landed me interviews at Google, BuzzFeed, and more than 20 top startups [syndicated]
- Lifehacker Australia This Resume Received A Tick From Over 20 Tech Firms, Including Google
- The Independent This CV landed me interviews at Google and more than 20 top startups
- TICbeat El curriculum que triunfa en las empresas, incluso en Google
- El Español Así es el currículum 'perfecto' que triunfa en grandes compañías como Google
- Elite Daily What I Learned When I Stopped Lying About How Much Money I Make
- Refinery29 One Simple Way To Save More Money
- Huffington Post Balanced Breadwinning: Does It Matter Who Makes More?
New Millennium Awards XLV, Finalist 2018 | "Paint"
Redivider Beacon Street Prize, Finalist 2018 | "Paint"
- International Literary Awards Penelope Niven Creative Nonfiction Award, Finalist 2018 | "Meltwater"
- Stockholm Writers Festival First Pages Prize, 4th Place 2018 | "The Myth and the Math"
- Memoir Magazine #MeToo Contest, Notable Essay 2018 | "Codas"
- Entropy Privilege & Identity Abroad Award, Honorable Mention 2018 | "The Ability to Leave"